- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
BRITTANY REY - Item #636
Available to order August 2014 for Spring 2015 delivery
BRITTANY REY (BBID) Introduced in 2009. A flower with true WOW factor! 5” sassy, colorful blooms of raspberry fuchsia blending to deep golden yellow near the base of the petals. Amazing color that will stand out in any arrangement. Plant grows to 4 1/2' with lots of stem for cutting. Standout garden variety. Recommended for cutting.
This product ships in the Spring.
Lots of blooms!
5/22/2014 8:06 AM
I just started growing dahlias last year, but this one was my favorite! Many neighbors stopped to ask about it. It took longer to bloom than my collarettes, but once it started it didn't stop! It kept me busy cutting. It does need to be staked very well because the blooms get heavy.
10/10/2013 3:12 PM
Everyone I know LOVES this one. So vibrant and colorful. Plant grows very tall and produces tons of blooms with strong stems. I will grow this one every year!
8/6/2013 3:03 PM
This dahlia has one of the most vibrant, saturated hues in my collection and I just love to pair it with yellows in the vase!
Eye catching & super producer
3/25/2013 3:16 PM
The main stalks of this dahlia literally grew 5" around and over 5' tall. It produced hundreds vibrant colored 4.5" blooms for me from late July through Sept. 2012. This plant is like a flower tree!!! About 1/3 of the blooms had long enough stems for cutting, and the colors are just stunning!
8/28/2012 10:22 AM
Brittany Ray is one of the best dahlias I have ever grown. The color gets more distinct as it ages. It is prolific and an eye catcher.