- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
FIREPOT - Item #224
Available to order August 2014 for Spring 2015 delivery
FIREPOT (MWL) Introduced in 1969. Early and prolific bloomer, this variety produces 3" blooms of an orange and yellow blend. Nice 2' compact plant that covers itselft in flowers and is excellent as a border or garden plant, not a cut flower.
This product ships in the Spring.
3/25/2013 2:57 PM
I hadn't expected much out of this guy since I planted it in a pot the first year and it didn't do much, but I think it may have been crowded. Last spring I dumped out the old potting soil and found a clump of tubers which I carelessly divided and planted in three spots in the ground in my new landscaping. I sure am glad I did, they out performed and outlasted every other annual in my garden. Nice compact little 12" plant with AMAZING color and dozens of blooms!!! If you keep snipping the spent blooms the little guy will keep shooting out more.
Wonderful for border.
(Myrtle Creek, OR)
8/22/2012 8:55 PM
This is an amazing dahlia. Although it won't do as a cut flower, as a border dahlia it is spectacular. This picture doesn't do the colors of the flower justice - it's almost fluorescent in nature with an awesome combination to the colors. Mine have a violet cast that makes the whole flower look like something from the same palette that God used for sunsets.