- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
Jennifer's Wedding - Item #110
Order on August 1st for Spring 2016 Delivery
JENNIFER'S WEDDING - (BID) Introduced in 2001. "Oooohs" and "Aaaahs" are comments heard most when the arrangement of this variety was viewed at our annual fall festival. The 7" blooms which are a deep, rich purple, and are very full and slightly lacinated on the petal edges giving it a "touch of lace" look. The 5' plant produces excellent stems for cutting and lush foliage as well. Beautiful in the garden or in larger arrangements when cut. Recommended as a cut flower.
This product ships in the Spring.
What a Flower!
11/12/2014 2:27 PM
When it comes to large purples, there's Thomas Edison and Jennifer's Wedding. It's a big, bumptious beauty. There's no missing her in the garden, but like a long-legged Hollywood pin-up girl who has aged gracefully, she plays well with others in a vase. A little lanky and may need staking, but who cares?