- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
Maki - Item #003
Order on August 1st for Spring 2016 Delivery
MAKI - (AAID) Introduced in 1980. This variety is a sport of Emory Paul with 12" - 14" pink with purple splashed blooms on strong stems. Plant height 4'. Late bloomer. Should do well in exhibition.
This product ships in the Spring.
4/10/2015 1:12 PM
I ordered this dahlia last year and so glad i did. This dahlia is gigantic and looks amazing all my neighbors were amazed how beautiful this dahlia looks on my garden a MUST HAVE
Gorgeous flower, but really a late bloomer.
(St. Paul, MN)
11/4/2014 12:46 AM
Gorgeous gigantic bloom, but when they say late bloomer, believe them. Here in Minnesota I got one blossom before frost hit, just one. maybe next years will be more productive. but well worth it.
10/2/2012 5:48 AM
This is by far the most spectacular dahlia I think I've ever seen. This dahlia gets gigantic it covers my daughters face. it's almost jaw dropping how big these blooms get. This plant takes awhile to grow and the blooms take about a week to open but the wait is worth it. the plant gets about 5' tall and must be tied up real good.It gets pretty many blooms.