- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
POOH - Item #555
Available to order August 2014 for Spring 2015 delivery
POOH (CO) Intoduced in 1998. A collarette color that is just plain cute! 3 1/2" bright orange blooms outlined in bright yellow, with a yellow collar make this one hard to miss. Very prolific bloomer on a 4 1/2' bush. Incredible garden color and holds well as a cutflower too. An attention getting collarette variety to add to your collection. Recommended as a cut flower. Should do well in exhibition.
This product ships in the Spring.
(flowery branch, GA)
11/18/2013 11:32 PM
i can't remember if i flashed a review ,or not.pooh deserves another.what fun so many had,cut 8 flowers seemed as if 10 popped up overnite.in ga. the plant grew over 5ft ,we had more wonderful flowers than it seemed i could share.it lead what was a wonderful dahlia garden.for color to perk things up in i'm sure a beautiful garden.pooh was a lot of fun from spring thru fall.no less than25 flowers at a time on the plant,and still sharing.
A little bit of sunshine...
(Myrtle Creek, OR)
12/2/2012 12:12 AM
I received this plant as a gift from a friend, and I really like it. The blooms are just the right size to add interest to a mixed bouquet without overpowering it with too much orange or too much yellow. A simple vase of just these blooms makes quite the cheery statement on a rainy summer day, too.
I love this flower
(San Fransisco, CA)
8/2/2012 6:37 PM
This flower is as cuddly looking as its name suggests. I made the mistake of planting the tuber in a shady spot last year and got nothing except a tuber that I could replant this year.
This year my Pooh is planted in a beautiful sunny spot in my back yard and it has taken off. Not the most prolific of my dahlias but one of my faves non the less.