All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
- "The Dahlia's I bought from you have been absolutely beautiful. Wish I had more room.""
- "All of the dahlias that I ordered are blooming beautifully. Gitty Up is my new favorite - interesting color combination and a little blooming machine. Thanks for providing such excellent tubers. A fan for life!"
- "I wanted to tell you how wonderfully your dahlias are performing in my garden, despite the fact that they have had less than perfect conditions! I live in humid Georgia and all but the biggest bloomed plants are prolifically producing gorgeous flowers. I'm new to dahlias but they couldn't be easier or more rewarding. Thanks so much--"
- "Just wanted to say how happy I am with my dahlia order. They are huge, with lots of buds."
- "I now understand why the reputation of Swan Island Dahlia is as it is. Our nation's leading Dahlia growing family stands behind your product like no other company. I am impressed and most pleasantly pleased with your response and actions. You've definitely secured another fan and promoter. Thank you!"
- "Hi there. Just wanted to express my gratitude. I ordered Saturday, and received my order Tuesday. Very fast, and the tubers look very high quality."
- "I have been growing Swan Island dahlias for many years, and have many favorites. Too many, if you ask my wife. But I have to tell you that it is a privilege to share the earth with so lovely and perfect a flower as Sheer Heaven. Keep up the good work! You and your flowers bring joy to so many!"
- "Thank you for the amazing flowers.They arrived in perfect condition and followed directions for caring for them. They made fabulous arrangements for our party tomorrow evening. I will pass your name around for sure."
- "You are the most prompt plant supplier I have every dealt with in my 50+ years of gardening. The tubers look good and are in the ground."
- "Thank you. Not only do you have the best dahlia bulbs, you have great service!"
- "Healthy tubers - packed great! Just want to thank you for good service & quality products. Have been customer several years & recommend highly. Thanks!"
- "Great staff, prompt service, and friendly people. Thanks again"
- "Thank you very much. As always, your service is exceptionally wonderful as are your dahlias."
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR WHOLESALE TUBER OREDERING:
(***This information is for buying dahlia tubers not cut flowers. For information on cut dahlias please click on the cut flower link to the left***)
The following information is required in order to qualify to receive our wholesale pricelists and to purchase wholesale. All Wholesale purchases must be made by phone, fax, or mail. We do not accept Wholesale orders Online.
*You must be in the nursery industry, a nursery/plant outlet, landscaper, florist, grower, garden center, or farm.
*You are required to mail, email, or fax a copy of your nursery license or registered business license that shows you are a member of the nursery industry and are a registered business in the city, county, or state your business is located. Your license must be in current standing in order to qualify. A copy of your tax id number does not qualify.
*Minimum order is $500 (wholesale)
*Minimum quantity of a wholesale variety is 25 or more per each
*Approx. 175 of the 350 varieties that we offer will be available at the wholesale pricing.
*If a variety is not listed on the wholesale listing it is only available at full retail pricing.
*All orders are prepaid.
*If you qualify and purchase wholesale, your license information will be on file. We do not keep this information on file if you do not order and you will need to re apply if you wish to receive future wholesale information and prices.
*Our wholesale price lists are mailed out in October each year to past customers, and as requested for qualifying buyers.
Swan Island Dahlias
PO Box 700, Canby, OR 97013
(503) 266-7711 phone
(503) 266-8768 fax
**We do not allow the use of any of our photos for any type of reproduction.