- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
Fire Magic - Item #432
Order on August 1st for Spring 2016 Delivery
FIRE MAGIC - (BSC) Introduced in 1991. A very unusual shade of smokey fuchsia with mauve overtones - watermelon color (very hard color to describe). 6" blooms are held well on good strong stems. Gorgeous!! Plant height is 4 1/2'. A variety not to be missed for both cutting and color in the garden. Recommended as a cut flower.
This product ships in the Spring.
Could there be glitter in those petals?
10/19/2014 2:07 PM
This Dahlia is quite a beauty - profusely blooming large blooms all season long that range from magenta - dark orange - dark yellow - the petals actually have a faint golden sparkle to them, almost like they are dusted with a micro-fine golden glitter. They make for great cut flowers, as their stems are long and strong.
Hard to describe
10/13/2014 10:22 AM
The catalogue description says "color hard to describe" and that is the truth, but one could describe the affect on the viewer as wonderful, spectacular. One of my best new additions to my Dahlia patch this year.
11/8/2012 12:30 PM
Of my 10 purchases last spring this is my favorite. The colors are dynamic from coral to some purple hues and pale yellow. Wow!