- "Do you have a dahlia's anonymous club I can join, because this is highly addictive. :) Thanks for the great plants!"
- "The best bulbs I have ever ordered. Thank you."
- "Thank You! I ordered a little later than I normally do and some things were sold out- but that doesn't matter because I can never go wrong with anything I choose from you guys! I think I may have been a customer for over 12 years! Cheers!"
- "I looooooooooooooooooove Swan Island! Someday I'll get to visit. Thanks!"
- "I received my first order. I am very impressed with both your product, your shipping and how personable and helpful your customer service person was. I will certainly recommend you business to my gardening friends."
- "I have been buying dahlias from you for three years now and each year, the plants have been more wonderful. The flowers are magnificent and your service is top notch. I am really glad I found your company. Long live dahlias!"
All our products come with a full guarantee.
Read More >
Thomas Edison - Item #009
Will be available again Spring 2016
THOMAS EDISON (BFD) Introduced in 1929. Very striking! 8" blooms are a dark purple. Probably the most true dark purple we offer. The bush is compact and grows about 3 1/2' with lush foliage making it a nice addition to your garden. Recommended as a cut flower. Should do well in exhibition.
This product ships in the Spring.
Old and Great
8/31/2013 10:20 PM
Has stood the test of time with resplendent color, lush plant and great cutting stems.